- 9/3/2018 - International Mailing Shipping Tips
Shipping internationally doesn't have to be stressful. Here are some tips to help you along your way.
- 9/3/2018 - USPS Releases Medal of Honor 3-Stamp Design (Vietnam War Prestige Folio)
The United States Postal Service recently issued a Medal of Honor Stamp Folio in honor of all the individuals who were awarded the Medal of Honor for their valorous actions during the Vietnam War.
- 9/10/2018 - Postal Inspectors Warn of Postal Job Scams
If you see any job ads on the newspaper offering full-time or part-time employment for the US Postal Service (with a 1-800 phone number to contact), be warned, this may be a scam. Click on link to learn more.
- 9/10/2018 - USPS Domestic Postage Size and Weight Guidelines
Before you drop your mail or postcard off at the mailbox or local post office, check out our simple size and weight guide for United States Postal Service mailings.
- 9/15/2018 - The Mail Box Postal Service of Honolulu Hawaii Newsletter September 2018
Mailing tips and resources, mailbox news, feature services, new offers and more...
- 9/17/2018 - Postal Inspectors Warn of Fraudulent Emails About Package Delivery
There have been reports of emails sent to postal customers claiming to be from the US Postal service which contain bogus information about a package delivery.
- 9/17/2018 - Manage Domestic Package Delivery With USPS
If you are expecting large a package but know you won't be home (and it won't fit in your mailbox), you have the option of providing the United States Postal Service some delivery instructions online and authorize your carrier to leave it in a specified location.
- 9/24/2018 - Shipping Perishable Materials
Here are some common shipping tips that you might find useful when shipping perishable items.
- 9/24/2018 - Mail Redelivery Via USPS
Got a peach-colored slip in the mail? This means that your mail carrier was delivering a package that requires a signature before releasing to you. If you happen to not be home during their delivery, the United States Postal Service carrier will leave a peach slip indicating that they tried to deliver your package.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook