- 7/2/2018 - Tips for Shipping Smaller Packages
It's easy to take for granted the money and time saving benefits of properly packing smaller items such as glass, ceramics and computer equipment, etc.
- 7/2/2018 - USPS Now Offers "Additional Ounce" Forever Stamps
The United States Postal Service Forever Stamps can now be used for bulky or irregular shaped envelopes that need to be hand-sorted,
- 7/9/2018 - Simple Tips on Forever Stamps
With the United States Post Office's Forever Stamps, you can use them to mail First Class letters no matter what the current postal rate is. Click to view great tip when using Forever Stamps.
- 7/9/2018 - USPS Forever Stamps Can Now Be Used For Postcards
The United States Postal Service is now extending the use of Forever Stamps to postcards.
- 7/16/2018 - Addressing Your Mail Tips
According to the USPS, the speed and handling of your mail if affected by the accuracy of the mailing address you have provided. So here are some simple items you should consider when addressing your mail.
- 7/16/2018 - The Benefits Of A Private Mailbox: When You Don't Want To Receive Mail At Home
If you're sharing an apartment, building a business from home or simply want more privacy, having the option of not receiving mail from can be advantageous.
- 7/23/2018 - Simple Reminders When Mailing A Irregularly Shaped Items for Shipping
Irregularly shaped items need a bit more attention and care when packing. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- 7/23/2018 - Send Your Love To Our Troops With A USPS Military Care Kit!
There's no better time than the present to send a piece of home to a loved one serving in the military. With the United States Postal Service's Military Care Kit, you can send presents and care packages more easily!
- 7/30/2018 - Protect Yourself from Tax-Related Identity Theft
Every year, many become victims of tax-related identity scam. According to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), there are two general red flags that can alert you of possible tax fraud. Learn more...
- 7/30/2018 - USPS Decreases Postage Rates With Exigent Rollback
Effective April 10, 2016, the United States Postal Service will reduce the prices of it's first-class mail. PO mailbox services in Honolulu.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook