- 6/1/2018 - Mailbox Honolulu Hawaii Newsletter JUNE 2018
Mailing tips and resources, mailbox news, feature services, new offers and more...
- 6/4/2018 - Shipping Methods and Insurance
This month's shipping tips focus on shipping insurance and comparing shipping methods. It is important to know your options to help assess costs.
- 6/4/2018 - USPS Size and Weight Requirements for Shipments
Preparing your shipments correctly will help you save time, money and ensure that your mail or package will arrive on time. Here are the size requirements for various shipments:
- 6/11/2018 - Protect Your Mail From Getting Stolen! - Honolulu, Hawaii
The United States Postal Service transmits millions of checks, credit card, money orders and other mailings that contain sensitive information. While they do their best to protect your mail, it is always best to do your part in making sure you are not a victim of mail theft.
- 6/18/2018 - How to Handle Late or Delayed Mail - Honolulu Hawaii
It happens sometimes. Delivery of your mail or package gets delayed or lost. But don't panic! There are several options provided by USPS to help determined where your package or mail is or whether or not it actually is lost. If your mail has not been delivered, here are some steps you can take.
- 6/18/2018 - Request USPS Hold Service If Going On Extended Trips
Whether you're going on a vacation or will be away from home for a while, the United States Postal Service's Request Hold Mail service is a great tool to use to protect your mail. USPS will keep your mail at your local Post Office until you come back.
- 6/25/2018 - Mailbox Safety and Identity Theft
Effective ways to prevent identity theft.
- 6/25/2018 - Avoid Underpaying Your Postage
As we get into the busier months and you start planning your holiday list, including shipping gifts to your loved ones, here are some quick reminders to make sure your package doesn't get delayed.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook