Contact Us  Rates & Prices 
How To File A Change of Address For A Military Address - Private PO Mailbox Back to the top

How To File A Change of Address For A Military Address

For members of our Military with domestic APO/FPO/DPO addresses, they can fill out the same Change of Address (COA) form (PS Form 3575) that is filed for a domestic mail forwarding request. This form can be found at any local post office.

Note that for military addresses, the COA form cannot be submitted or revised online and must be filled out at the post office.

Mail is forwarded at no additional charge for individuals serving int he United States Armed Forces (household members and including civilian employees) when their change of address is due to official orders. This applies for all Priority Mail Express Service, First-Class Mail, First-Class Package Service, Standard Post, Periodicals, and Package Services.

For official change of station orders to overseas address, the military will forward mail between the United States and those addresses (APO / FPO / DPO) and is limited to 60 days. Note that Military ZIP Code restrictions may change as military units move to different locations.

Back to the top
Fill out the form
to get the
First Name
Last Name
Phone (optional)

Anti-Spam Check
Please check
the box to verify you
are a real person and
not a spam robot.

We value our
relationship with YOU!
Your Email address is
not shared with anyone

ref no:23951

Like Our Facebook


    Please send questions about this website to
    Copyright© 2011 - 2023 All rights reserved.
    Terms of Use / Legal Disclaimer / Privacy Statement
    Site Designed and Managed by MacBusiness Consulting